Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Crock Pot Cooking

I am new to the world of blogging.  New to writing, new to reading.  I'm fascinated by what I'm finding "out there" that people blog about.  I don't have a specific topic, but a lot of people do.  I just stumbled upon a great blog last night called A Year of CrockPotting.  I love my crock pots.  I know most people will say it's one of those useless appliances, but mine are front and center.  Meat comes out moist and tender.  And of course, I don't have to stop in the middle of the afternoon to think about what's for dinner.  I have a number of tried and true recipes that I stick to, but this blog documents using a crock pot every day for an entire year!!  It's going to take me a while to go through the site, but what I glanced at last night made me very excited!  If you haven't used a crock pot, I strongly suggest you do!  I'm sure you could find a recipe on this blog...or maybe I'd even share one of mine.  ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my crockpot but I need recipes that require 10 hours of cooking on low to ensure that they aren't overdone while I'm at work. Only I can burn food in a crockpot.