Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Break Up?

I have plans next week to meet my friend for breakfast.  I made these plans with her in October.  Actually, we made plans to have lunch together...and she didn't have an "opening" until December.  She only lives 10 minutes away from me too.  I was notified of the switch to breakfast last week.  Apparently she's very busy.  
We used to work together...up until last year.  Just a fluffy little job, so we had plenty of time to chat there.  But once we both quit, we kind of drifted.  I'm not really sure why either.  I enjoyed her company.  She was funny, and sarcastic, and always had a story.  So, I miss her.  Yet, I'm kind of nervous about meeting her next week.  I ran into her at a baseball game over the summer, but other than that, I have not seen her in months.  I think we broke up.....
Do friends break up?  And if so, why are we meeting up?  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you broke up but you're meeting to see if there are still sparks there - couples do this all the time ;) No sparks, you can feel free to let it go. If the meeting re-ignites the old relationship you'll move forward from there. LMK how it goes!