25 Random Things About Me
1. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason.
2. I like to laugh until it hurts... or I pee, whichever comes first.
3. I've only left my time zone twice - both times within the last 5 years.
4. I love the way a large Dunkin' Donuts' cup of coffee feels in my hands.
5. I say mean things when I get mad, and I frequently hold grudges. I have trouble holding my tongue.
6. I am anal about how my dishwasher is loaded. People who know me, know not to help with the dishes.
7. I've lost 17 pounds since August with the help of a Wii Fit.
8. I have a very low tolerance for ignorance and irresponsibility.
9. Sometimes I wonder if I'm being a good enough mom.
10. I occasionally mutilate words, or make up my own, during the course of conversation.
11. In my head, I often hear moments in my life set to music.
12. I am a compulsive list maker, yet a terrible procrastinator.
13. I had a math minor in college, yet I've never been able to balance a checkbook....and I have difficulty calculating percentage-off sales.
14. I didn't realize I loved my husband's rottweiler until she died.
15. I've always wished I could sing. I can't. And my kids ask me not to.
16. I have an internet addiction.
17. I secretly like Britney Spears' music.
18. I despise being told what to do.
19. The scariest moment in my life was when my husband was wheeled into brain surgery when I was 3 months pregnant with our second child.
20. I hate shaving my legs. I do it reluctantly for my husband's sake.
21. Children are an amazing gift, but I don't think being a parent is for everyone.
22. When my time as a stay-at-home mom ends (and my husband assures me it will), I don't know what I want to do next.
23. My dad's stroke almost 4 years ago taught me that there are no guarantees in life. You can plan all you want, but life can change drastically in an instant.
24. I regret not having my tubes tied during my last c-section. I now know, I'm done.
25. I wouldn't trade places with anyone, for anything.